News Flash : Orders may take 5-7 business days to ship out. Covid 19 Virus workplace restrictions and increase in demand may cause delays in email or phone responses .It could take 24 -48 hours based on the incoming volume of inquires. Sorry no changes to orders once placed. If purchasing a Firearms please Verify legality of the item with your FFL dealer BEFORE ordering to avoid cancelation fees. Please review the How to Buy section and other directions Before ordering. Stay Safe & Wash Your Hands!
AR15 Bolt Carrier Group 5.56/ 300B.O W/ Charging Handle
This AR15 Bolt Carrier Group 5.56/ 300B.O W/ Charging Handle is made with a CNC Machine that manufactured for Medical products, so these are the most well produced BCG’s in the market. If the CNC machine was good enough to make a pace maker, then it is good enough for self protection.
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Caliber: 5.56/ 300 Black Out
- Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel. Carpenter 158 is available for an additional charge.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test