ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System- Olive Drab
High Speed Gear is dedicated to building the best 100% American-made, battle-proven tactical gear. HSGI started as a custom shop in 1999, making gear for Marines at Camp Lejeune. Since then, the company has grown to be the largest full-time employer in Swansboro, N.C., with distinct and innovative products like the TACO and the Sure-Grip Padded Belt. Our products are designed for the highest level of comfort, functionality, and versatility.
High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System
- Model HSG-12RX00OD
- Roll and Carrier
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 “-2.25”, and horizontally on MOLLE
- Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches
- Mini MOLLE allows for a precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5” or two-row MOLLE panels
- ***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***
The High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System is a two-piece system, med roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK. The carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack. This is great to keep all of your medical supplies within an easy reach and organized. Add your favorite patch for a personalized look. This IFAK System is the best to keep your medical gear on your person in an organized and quickly reached place for those high stress emergency situations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov