Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Pistol-Surplus-Arsenal Marked-Blue Finish
Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Surplus Pistol- Arsenal Marked- Blue Finish
- Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 Pistol
- 9x18 Caliber
- Surplus NRA Rated Good Condition or Better
- Blue Finish-May show wear and/or light rust or pitting consistent with the NRA Rating scale below
- Arsenal Marked
- Police Arsenal Surplus
- Double Action
- 8rd Magazine
- Black pistol grip, style may vary
Extraordinary 9X18 caliber Makarov Pistols in Bulgarian in Good Condition with a black pistol grip. This is a rare Makarov pistol that has become hard to find. We are happy to be able offer it. Collectors and shooters know that these are the best small semi-autos to ever come from the Com-Bloc region. The Makarov is compact and sleek with a double-action design. It also features a hammer drop safety. These pistols have some wear and one 8rd mag. Black pistol grip, style may vary. No Hand Select or Special Requests.
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. You must talk to your FFL BEFORE you place your order, to make sure they will handle the transfer & legality of the firearm in your area. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have. By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
Condition Standards for Antique/Surplus Firearms (As defined by the National Rifle Association)
- FACTORY NEW- all original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT- all original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE- all original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood, good bore.
- VERY GOOD- all original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD- some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or reblued; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched, bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR- some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or reblued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR- major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated; wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collectors firearm.
The process of grading and inspecting surplus firearms is very subjective and involves numerous details. We always try our best to be as accurate as possible, but we do not inspect firearms and rely on the rating provided by the importer. It is important with the nature of surplus firearms that it be thoroughly cleaned and inspected before use, preferably by a knowledgeable and trained Gunsmith. Please make sure that you are using the correct ammo for the firearm and understand the safe operating procedure.There is no warranty or returns offered on surplus firearms unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by email with [email protected].
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov