ITEMS ON SALE TODAY >>> CLICK HERE!
Blackfin AR15 MCRR Rifle UPPER -Maritime Corrosion Resistant
SaltWater Arms is a firearms company specializing in corrosion resistant AR 15 Rifle and AR 15 Pistol models. This includes semi automatic and pump action AR15 Rifles and AR 15 upper receivers. Take a look at their high quality maritime corrosion resistant rifle here at Atlantic Firearms including the Barracuda and Blackfin AR15 Rifles. .
AR15 Rifle Blackfin Maritime Corrosion Resistant Rifle Upper Features
- FREE SHIPPING
- SaltWater Arms MCRR AR15 Rifle Upper with Corrosion resistant features
- Barrel Profile: AR-15 16" 416R Stainless Steel Contour Barrel,
- 5.56 NATO, Mid Length Gas System w/ 1:8 Twist
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Caliber 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low profile stainless steel
- Muzzle Brake Type: Stainless steel muzzle brake with crush washer
- Receiver : AR 15 Upper 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Hand Guard Type:12”" KMX Lightweight Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group : Nickel Boron ,stainless steel
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-Auto
- All pins ,screws ,detents Stainless steel, springs corrosion resistant
SaltWater Arms MCRR Blackfin AR15 rifle Upper, Semi auto .556 / 223. These rifle uppers are built with Maritime Corrosion Resistant features like Stainless Steel barrel and muzzle brake. Stainless Steel pins, screws, detents and corrosion resistant springs. Stainless steel / nickel boron full auto bolt carriers. If you are looking for a AR15 for marine exposure of high humidity Coastal areas this may be the rifle upper for you!
It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order. Please feel free to email us with questions you may have.
By placing an order with Atlantic Firearms you are acknowledging and agreeing to all Terms and Conditions outlined in the Terms And Conditions section.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov